If you’ve seen the JapanesePod101 $1 offer, you have already considered signing up for one of the most comprehensive language-learning programs designed by Innovative Languages.
If you have yet to come across this amazing deal and want to learn to speak Japanese, read on for more information about snagging a great deal and starting your journey toward fluency.
What Exactly is this $1 JapanesePod101 Deal?
You’ll have the chance to take advantage of this deal upon signing up for your free lifetime account with JapanesePod101. In doing so, you will be granted one month of Premium membership access for just $1. A few of the perks of the Premium subscription plan include:
- Line-by-line audio dialogues
- Over 2,000 core Japanese words and phrases
- Interactive quizzes
- Customizable word and grammar bank
In addition, you will receive:
- One free e-book or other product download from the store
- 50 bonus lessons and worksheets
- 7-Day Fluency Fast Course (only available during this special offer)
It’s true that when you sign up, you are granted a free seven-day trial period of the Premium subscription plan. However, you can add the additional three weeks for just $1. This allows for more time to experience all the additional learning features available with the paid Premium subscription.
How Does This JapanesePod101 $1 Offer Work?
First, click on the blue button below. Then, after you enter your email, the $1 offer when it is presented upon signing up.
At this point, you have several options. You can unsubscribe, upgrade your membership, downgrade your membership, or use one of our coupon codes to continue your membership for a discounted rate.
Why Upgrade or Downgrade Memberships?
There are a total of four membership levels including the free, Basic, Premium and PremiumPLUS. Each level offers more learning tools and comprehensive materials than the previous level. For example:
Free JapanesePod101 Account
- First three lessons in each learning pathway
- New lessons added weekly
Basic JapanesePod101 Account
- Full access to the entire lesson library
- 100 core words and phrases
Premium JapanesePod101 Account
- Daily Japanese lessons
- Voice-recording tools
PremiumPLUS JapanesePod101 Account
- One-on-one instruction with a professional Japanese teacher
- Personalized learning plans
Is it Worth It?
Absolutely! JapanesePod101 has one of the largest lesson libraries of any language learning program we’ve seen. Being able to try out the Premium account for just $1 is an incredible deal. There are tons of video lessons and podcasts you can listen to while on-the-go.
Check out this JapanesePod101 review for even more information.
JapanesePod101 has been useful in helping students prepare for their JLPT exams, and the higher subscription levels offer a large selection of learning tools including voice-recording and interactive flashcards.
If you want to continue your subscription but don’t want to pay the $25, you can almost always find a coupon code for discounts as low as just $5 per month. Additionally, the monthly price drops as the length of your subscription increases.
For example, a 24-month subscription has a lower monthly cost than a six-month subscription.
Sign Up Today
There is truly nothing to lose if you are serious about becoming fluent in Japanese. Simply, go to JapanesePod101 and enter your valid email address. Follow the next steps to get set up and activate your account.
1. Choose your expertise level from absolute beginner, beginner, intermediate or advanced
2. Opt-in for the Japanese word of the day email (not necessary, but recommended)
3. Click on the link to take advantage of the $1 Premium subscription offer for your first month
4. Enter your payment information and billing address. Most cards and PayPal are accepted.
5. Head back to your email account and click the link to verify your address and activate your membership
6. Begin learning to speak Japanese
It’s truly that simple. What are you waiting for?
Our Editorial Team is a group of language learning enthusiasts who are passionate about testing new apps and finding the best ways to learn a language.