If you’ve decided to learn to speak Filipino — a fun language spoken by almost 70 million people — you cannot go wrong using FilipinoPod101, a comprehensive language-learning program by Innovative Language. We even have these incredible discount codes to help you get started while saving money.
FilipinoPod101 Coupon Codes
Each deal has been verified to work as of Dec 2020, so contact us if you encounter any issues.
FilipinoPod101—30% Off Coupon
The link below can save you 30% off regular subscription costs when you sign up for a two-year subscription. That’s up to $165. Simply, click the link and your discount is automatically applied.
FilipinoPod101—60% Off Special Promo
Save 60% off regular subscription costs when you sign up for the top-secret Lifetime subscription plan. Pay a one-time fee and you gain access to FilipinoPod101 for life. This plan gives you the chance to take your time learning without feeling like you’re wasting money.
FilipinoPod101—77% Off Secret Promo
Those who want to learn more than one language can benefit from another top-secret subscription plan—Three-Language Lifetime subscription. Pay once and you can access FilipinoPod101 and two other languages of your choice for life. This will save 77% off regular subscription costs if you use the programs for five years or more.
Using Your FilipinoPod101 Coupons
New FilipinoPod101 Members
Choose one of the above discounts.
1. Basic, Premium, or PremiumPLUS are the monthly plans to choose. We will cover these plans in detail later.
2. Set up your payment information using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
3. Determine the length of the subscription remembering longer subscriptions will save more money.
4. Check your email for a link to verify your account and begin your studies.
Existing FilipinoPod101 Members
1. Log into FilipinoPod101, and then return to this page.
2. Choose one of the above discounts.
3. You will be guided through the steps to claim your deal.
Can These Discounts be used Everywhere?
Yes, as long as you have internet access, you can use these discount codes.
Which Plan is Best?
The Basic plan is best for you if:
• you are on a budget but still need access to the entire lesson library
• you are traveling soon and would like quick phrases to get by
The Premium plan is best for you if:
• you want access to all the learning tools available including flashcards and voice recognition
• you prefer interactive lesson quizzes to make sure you know your material
• you have friends and family who speak Filipino
The PremiumPLUS plan is best for you if:
• you prefer some one-on-one instruction
• you want ongoing testing to make sure you are progressing
• you like the idea of personalized learning plans
If you can’t choose, another option is to try out the Premium plan for $1 for your first month. Click the link below.