Here are the changes:
- More entries in the dictionary
- Faster Search (needed because of bigger dictionary)
- You can choose “Show More Results” in the options dialog to yield more results (often redundant, OFF by default).
- Press when over a character to display character information about it.(very much thanks to Imron Alston for compiling the info from the huge file)
- Now works with Simplified AND Traditional characters, and will detect automatically, so no longer need to choose anything in the options dialog.
- Fixed newline character not being outputted upon export
- Made the accidental exporting when trying to copy and hitting a little better, but still not perfect